New to Valley Shepherd Church?
What to expect
When you walk through the front door, you will be greeted with a smile. Our Connections team will be in the foyer ready to help you find the sanctuary, restrooms, and children’s ministry. If you have any questions, stop by the Welcome Center in the foyer before and after service. We’re a friendly bunch and we’d love to serve you.
Your family will enjoy:
- Kids: Babies through Kindergarten children experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way. We have a detailed check-in process, so please allow an extra five minutes to get registered on your first visit. Our first through sixth grade children will join their parents in our main service before being dismissed to Children’s Church.
- Coffee: Swing by our coffee shop before service and enjoy a coffee or drink on us! Just our a small way of saying, “We’re glad you’re here.”
- Music: Our service begins with our worship team leading the church in music. You will hear a variety of songs each service that include hymns and current worship songs. The song lyrics are projected onto two screens. We invite you to worship the Lord in whatever way you feel comfortable. You have permission to come to the altar, stand, sit, kneel, clap or lift your hands at any point during the service.
- Be Our Guest: There will be an opportunity to give a financial offering which supports the ministries of our church locally and globally. As our guest, please do not feel obligated to give.
- Message: Our Sunday service begins at 10:45am and typically lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes. You will hear a message from our Pastor that is filled with God’s Word and applicable to daily life. During the reading of the Bible, our Pastor will ask us to stand in honor of God’s Word. To get a feel for our Sunday service, you can watch past services here.
We aspire to be people and a church that embodies
“Passion for God and Compassion for People” through:
- Cultivating Biblical Disciples
- Caring for all Generations
- Creating Bridges to the Lost & Hurting
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ (Matthew 22:33-39)
Location: Valley Shepherd is located one mile south of I-84.
Our physical address is 150 W. Maestra, Meridian, Idaho, 83642.
Still have questions?
We’d love to answer them.